LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opening .CDF files

Hello,

I am trying to open some data processed with Matlab which are stored in a CDF file. Is there a way for opening this files in Labview or Diadem? I spent some time in the forum but could not find any solution; it is estrange because it looks a pretty common factor for the people who work exclusively in Matlab. Many thanks in advance. Best wishes.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,286 Views)

Hi Franitin,

In LabVIEW a CDF (component definition file) stores the real-time application, version information corresponding to your LabVIEW Real-Time executable, and any dependency information specified. 

Are you referring to the above CDF or to the Common Data Format (CDF)?

Best regards

Menelaos.K

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,248 Views)
Hello, Menelaos,
First of all, many thanks for your reply. Regarding to your question, I am referring to the CDF files created by Matlab. Despite that they are very common, I didn't find any standard method for opening them, neither in LabVIEW or Diadem. Let me know if need further clarifications. Many thanks in advance. Best wishes.

http://www.mathworks.co.uk/help/matlab/import_export/importing-common-data-file-format-cdf-files.htm...
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,225 Views)

Hi, there.. Apologises for publishing again, but... can anybody help, please? Many thanks in advance. Regards.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,201 Views)

Hi Franitin,

Unfortunately National Instruments software does not support the CDF format you have mentioned earlier.

I am really sorry for this inconvenience.

Best regards

Menelaos.K

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,151 Views)