From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open html using teststand

I'm trying to open a web page using test stand, but, up to now I haven't found a direct methot to do it.

It's possible to do it.

Thx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,567 Views)

TestStand is no web browser, therefore you cannot use TestStand to display web pages.

What is the need for your application? Why do want TestStand to open web pages?

Norbert

PS: This is not connected to LV, so please post such questions in the TestStand forums in the future.

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,548 Views)

I understand that it's not a web browser, but when I've finished an aplication I want to introduce the result in a web page, I know how I can conect with a dete base,  but I didn't konw how to open a base dete, I think I can use the mesage pop up to navigate on web pages.

Mensaje editado por vic20
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,545 Views)

vic20,

you are mixing quite a lot of stuff in there.

1) TestStand is capable to create reports for you. This is a textual report which can be a HTML or XML format. TestStand can display that reports once. They are saved on disk an can be later on reviewed using a web browser. You can turn reports of if you like.

2) TestStand is capable to log data in databases. Database logging can be done instead or in addition to textual reports. Supported databases are listed in the TestStand manual. Database logging will not create any indication after a finished execution.

3) NI Message Popups used in sequences are capable of displaying web URLs since TestStand 4.0. You can select any URL when configuring the step. Nevertheless, the dialog is no full feature browser. This has nothing to do with any kind of reporting (neither textual nor database logging).

hope this helps,

Norbert 

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,540 Views)