From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the block diagram, clicked Express - Signal Analysis, I don't see Statistics.

Solved!
Go to solution

On the block diagram, I clicked EXPRESS - SIGNAL ANALYSIS , then all I get are SIMULATE and HISTOGRAM. What happened to the rest like SPECTRAL, TONE, STATISTICS, etc.?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,438 Views)

Where they there before? What LabVIEW version do you have (base, full, professional etc.)?

Did you try to repair the LabVIEW installation?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,434 Views)

Thanks for the reply.

We have the Base. Only time I noticed there are other features is when I try to learn the programming from here at 3:18....http://youtu.be/6rdkddXd2Xs

No, haven't done to repair the installation.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,426 Views)

These tools are only available in the full development system and above. LabVIEW Base does not have much singal processing.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,416 Views)

Thanks again for clearing that up.

I was assured by Tech that the Basic will allow me to view and collect temperature readings.

Went ahead and used the SIMULATE tool then connected it to the WAVEFORM CHART.  I get a sine wave. I was expecting a temperature chart. 

Basically, for now, just looking to read the  temperature in a graph form.

Any help will be appreciated.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,395 Views)

(Well, if you get a sine wave, you are probably simulating one. :D)

Where do the temperature readings come from? Please show us your actual VI. This seems almost trivial.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,389 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JPhaus

thanks ab.

found my  answer here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujelTtObCm4

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,275 Views)
That wasn't your question.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,268 Views)

That was my answer to my post 3 messages up.

Sorry, the Statistics issue has already been cleared before that.

Thanks and I appreciate your reply, considering that you guys are always willing to help.

Please consider this inquiry closed.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,265 Views)