From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On Job Training - CLD preparation - Freelance

Solved!
Go to solution

As a NI CLAD certified developer, Now I am prpeparing fo the CLD Certification exam and currently I am not working with any LabVIEW projects than working on the I & C DCS automation projects.

Can anyone please guide me how I can get realtime on job training based LabVIEW projects and ready to freelance as a certified  associate developer in order to gain and learn the LabVIEW.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,042 Views)

Truth be told, I'm not sure you would get many bites fishing with a CLAD.  I would concentrate on getting my CLD first.  LabVIEW Community Edition will keep your skills sharp and help you prepare for the test.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,011 Views)

@Janaki23 wrote:

Can anyone please guide me how I can get realtime on job training based LabVIEW projects and ready to freelance as a certified  associate developer in order to gain and learn the LabVIEW.

"Ready to freelance"  so "I can get realtime on job training" isn't a sell either.

You'd have to bring that a bit differently, so it doesn't sound like something you should pay for (training).

There's a big gap between CLAD and CLD. I know CLADs that did not (ever) opened LabVIEW, but passed anyway. It would depend a lot on your LabVIEW skills and other credentials how useful you'd be as a employee\freelancer (trainee, intern?).

A rough location might be useful to know. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,002 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Janaki23

Of course, there are always a few Forum threads that you can use as practice to sharpen your skills by posting example attempts at solving a wide variety of real problems. 

It gets easier after the first few thousand posts and a hundred or so marked solutions.:D

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 4 of 5
(973 Views)

Thanks!!  

Message 5 of 5
(971 Views)