From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OPEN/READ ATTACHED FILE

Solved!
Go to solution

Taki1999 Dear Friend,

With your suggestion, you helped me create the vi. Now I can improve my work! Smiley Happy

Thanks to everyone that we are helping me !!!! 

w.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 42
(874 Views)

Next up, use the code cleanup tool to clean up that piece of code.  It will eliminate the extra white space and make it more readable so that you don't have wires weaving back and forth and running in a backwards direction, straightening them how and making the code look neater.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 42
(871 Views)

There is also no need to resort to using a formula node for such a trivial calculation.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 42
(868 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

There is also no need to resort to using a formula node for such a trivial calculation.

Yes, try something like this....

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 42
(855 Views)

Dear Friend "Knight of NI" ,

I added a timer (wait - ms) in its suggestion of VI. The work was excellent! Smiley Happy

z.JPG

Please, could you suggest how to transform the data string [abc] in a XY Chart (time x variable 1 - variable 2 - variable 3 ... etc)? I'm not able to develop it!!! Smiley Sad

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 42
(837 Views)

WHy did you make the diagram constants orange? They are integers!

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 42
(822 Views)

Here's one suggestion of what could go in your subset processing code.

Parse String Line.png

I'll leave it as an exercise for the reader for adapting this for more datasets or variable numbers of datasets.  (Hint: see my previous message and use of shift registers.)

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 42
(819 Views)

Dear Friend Knight of NI,

I am beginner. I was really wrong! Thanks for the correction!

If you can help me how to present data in chart form in vi, I'll be more grateful! Smiley Happy

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 42
(813 Views)

Taki1999,

Thanks for the suggestion!

I'll try! Smiley Happy

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 42
(808 Views)

Here's a simple way to read it (LabVIEW 8.6).

(At the moment I assume a constant dx of 2 seconds and ignore the time column for simplicity, modify as needed)

(Note that "scan strings for tokens has the cool feature that consecutive delimiters are collapsed into one. This is a feature that would also be useful elsewhere (See here!), so please support my idea!))

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 42
(802 Views)