LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not recognize NIPXIe 6535 while working in LabVIEW after selecting DAQ Assistant

Solved!
Go to solution

While working in LabVIEW in order to generate a PWM Signal, we need a DAQ Assistant either to generate or aquire a signal. In this DAQ Assistant we need to select the hardware assesories like NIPXIe 6535 or 6711 or 6236 to out the signal. During this process only NIPXIe 6535 cannot be recognised. It has been a serious issue, so please suggest me with the possible remedies as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,659 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author reshmi.0989@gmail.com
  1. No, you do not need the DAQ Assistant. You even should not use it in a serious application! You need to learn how to program using DAQmx VIs.
  2. When you cannot select the above mentioned module in DAQ Assistant, could you check it also with MAX (Measurement and Automation Explorer)? Can you see this HW module in MAX?
  3. If MAX cannot recognize this module, you might have driver issue. Did you install all required device drivers? Please provide OS version and bitness (64 or 32 bit), LabVIEW version and bitness, DAQmx version, etc. You can see installed software and driver in MAX, under the "Software" entry (populate the list there and make a screenshot).
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,640 Views)

As requested I have provided the required screnshots. The files are attached below.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,628 Views)

Other screenshots are attached below.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,626 Views)

You should remove the LabVIEW screenshot, you revealed your licence number 🙂

About your problem: so you have LabVIEW 2011, and DAQmx 9.3.5. Are you sure the module 6535 is physically connected to your system, and works? Can you try it in another slot/PC?

I think you should also install the latest DAQmx driver (9.3.5 is really old version!) compatible with your LabVIEW 2011 (no idea if this can help, but you can give it a try). The latest DAQmx driver for your LV version is DAQmx 14.5.1 ( http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B0D5630C0A50D5C6862578E800459248 ). You can download it here: http://www.ni.com/download/ni-daqmx-14.5.1/5271/en/

EDIT: and why did you mark my post as solution? You problem is not solved yet 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,620 Views)

thanks for clarifying the mistake

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,609 Views)