LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non volatile memory in PXIe-8135RT

Solved!
Go to solution

Does anyone know if this type of option is availabe for other FPGA targets?  Like cRIO's?  I l'd like to be able to store some attributes in non-volatile memory for the FPGA withought having to rely on the RT side.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(626 Views)

@Stephen_B wrote:

You are correct that it's not part of the same segment as the bitfile storage, and doesn't get erased if you delete the bitfile from flash. The only things that will be written there are things you've written yourself, so if you end up needing to delete them in the future, you can just write 0s to any attributes you've previously written.

I've filed a corrective action request to make sure this flash segment is properly listed in our Letter of Volatility. Thanks for pointing out the error.

It's been 6 months but the linked letter of volatility has not been updated.  Can you find out if the CAR was addressed?  I need to collect a complete set of LOV's soon for my project.

Thanks,

XL600

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(623 Views)

Hello xl600,

Sorry about the delay.  I just started working on it now. Hopefully it won't take to long to go through review.

Regards,

Tom

Thomas C.
FlexRIO Product Support Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(595 Views)