From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

labview error monitoring

Good morning, I am developing a control program based on using two programs, TIA Portal, Siemens, with a automaton S7-1200 and NI LabView to use various applications, including the monitoring of my program.
The error I have is in monitoring, the program gives me a bug in which for all and the values become absurd, do not know what to do to change it, it has happened to someone who works with labview?
I await answers, thank you

P.S: If a photo or print is required can also try to arrange.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,070 Views)
your vi and image of your error text please
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,063 Views)

Hello,

Well, the mistake that I'm not here of any print it, but I have the normal monotorização, and it through explain what changes when me of the error
The «corrente maxima» values pass the astronomical value of impossible chain of 1000 and such Amps when the maximum registered by the automaton is 15 except in a motor, start-ups spend exponential numbers, some engines are running for this bug, especially and that appears to me, I know that there is to be something I did wrong in programming labview, because the TIA is all right, the values do not stir ...

Once you get an image of the error and try to take print here, but it's hard because this error is arapido to disappear, lasts for one minute there, you need to walk on the program ..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,055 Views)

even now I caught the error

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,051 Views)
without your code i do not think any body could help you
how it is possible for us to guess what is your error in code just by watching your control panel of your vi
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,028 Views)

the code is huge, because I have made monitoring, sending emails and still reports to send if needed, and complicated me for it all here ...

only if you want to send only part of monitoring, but still need faer more than a print screen

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,023 Views)