LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netscanner 9046

Hello,

I'm connecting a PSI NetScanner 9046 (16 available channels) to my computer via ethernet.  I have downloaded the available LabView library from the OEM (Pressure Systems,Inc).  It comes with a VI that gets me almost to where I'm trying to go, but I can't figure out the final piece.

The existing VI will allow you to select which channels on the connected scanner you would like to display.  I have attached the jpg's that show the block diagram for the display as well as an example of the display with some channels being selected.  Now, I would like to add an X-Y graph that would display X (time) and Y (voltage) for each channel that has been selected, but I can't figure out how to split the signal off in the block diagram to accomplish this.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,209 Views)

With only a quick glance I don't see any actual displayed data being shown. It looks like the various front panel indications are being "populated" elsewhere, and the code you have in your image is just managing the display attributes. That having been said, you may be able to get a read output off of the property node, and from that build an array of values. It will get a bit complicated as the loop is incrementing through an array of references to each control, so each iteration will only provide one value for a specific control, then the next value will be for the next, etc. Since we can't see how your code snippet fits into the calling program it is difficult to determine how the data can be extracted, but the index of the for loop can be used to index a 2D array passed into the for loop (on a shift register) so that appending to the array will be for the correct "channel"

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,179 Views)