LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need someone good at labview

Solved!
Go to solution

So yeah, I need someone who's actually good with producer consumer to help me fix an issue I have.
I've tried explaining my problems in text on the forums before but I don't think I'm very good at laying out the facts on here.

It would be much easier if I could jump in a call and screen share even if you're just muted.

I tend to use discord if possible too 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(877 Views)

So you're looking to hire someone to help you?

Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
Message 2 of 4
(875 Views)

Nope, I'm looking for someone who would usually just respond on forums for free, I'd fix the issue myself I just need someone to help me identify it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(866 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author TylerHW

So far, you have posted these two topics,

Since getting free on call support from a professional is quite less probable, I will suggest the following to get you moving,

1. Post your project and all related files
  2. List down the functional goals of the code that you're facing issues with
  3. List down what you have tried
Santhosh
Soliton Technologies

New to the forum? Please read community guidelines and how to ask smart questions

Only two ways to appreciate someone who spent their free time to reply/answer your question - give them Kudos or mark their reply as the answer/solution.

Finding it hard to source NI hardware? Try NI Trading Post
Message 4 of 4
(843 Views)