LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXT and dotnet framework do not work together in labview 2012

The program Speechrecognitionmain.vi uses speechrecognitioninitialize.vi to recognize the words spoken by a user. Another part of the main vi is to give commands to a motor to move/stop. When the MainApplicationInstance in the left hand corner is not connected  to any NXT device the program works fine and returns no errors. As soon as NXT device is connected (I right click on main application instance and look for the NXT device) via USB or Bluetooth, the program return errors. I have attached the programs and error codes. Looks like when NXT module is activated via main application instance, the dotnet functions in the functions pallette disappear. I was running this program in labview 2010 and it worked fine. Unfortunately the files got overwritten by 2012 version and now I cannot get it to work.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,329 Views)

@Monica_Agarwal wrote:

The program Speechrecognitionmain.vi uses speechrecognitioninitialize.vi to recognize the words spoken by a user. Another part of the main vi is to give commands to a motor to move/stop. When the MainApplicationInstance in the left hand corner is not connected  to any NXT device the program works fine and returns no errors. As soon as NXT device is connected (I right click on main application instance and look for the NXT device) via USB or Bluetooth, the program return errors. I have attached the programs and error codes. Looks like when NXT module is activated via main application instance, the dotnet functions in the functions pallette disappear. I was running this program in labview 2010 and it worked fine. Unfortunately the files got overwritten by 2012 version and now I cannot get it to work.

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-for-LEGO-MINDSTORMS-and/bd-p/460

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,314 Views)