Before my device worked nice. One day NI max started to see it like in the attached picture bellow.
So, before it looked like "dev1" or "dev3"
That's bad. That means that MAX doesn't "see" the actual device, just that it is a serial device. Have you been doing any updating? Could you have a MAX Driver issue?
This happened to me a year or so ago. It got "fixed" when I reinstalled/repaired LabVIEW.
Yesterday I was playing with it almost half of the day.
And I got solution. I deleted all software connected with national instruments.
Also I deleted in folders program files and program data national instruments folders. This could be done only in safe mode.
Then I installed DAQmx pack only. And it works. Hope It will help to safe time for other people.
Had you followed my suggestion and done a "Repair" of all the NI Software, it would (a) probably have fixed it, (b) left you with LabVIEW installed and working, and (c) left your system in a "clean" state for future Software installations (if you, indeed, deleted the NI software instead of uninstalling it, you left a lot of "orphan entries" in the Registry).
I uninstalled software. But a lot of folders left after it. If I install again it without deleting folders, it will not work!
In my earlier years with LabVIEW, particularly when I had more than a single version of LabVIEW installed on my PC and I "did something silly" in trying another install or upgrade or (worse!) removal, I would get to where you seemed to be, often after I, also, had removed Files and Folders manually.
I found a Sure Fire Fix that always worked for me. However, you may be reluctant to take the first step ...
Thanks a lot for your support.
I am not using Labview. I am using Python as it's much more practical for me and free.
But to initialize device I just need DAQmx install package and sometimes Visa.
For this reason I need NI-max to determine name of device for PyDAQmx library.