cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI 9213 FPGA Node duplicate terminal

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,

When I run the subVI for the NI 9213 Getting Started.lvproj, "NI 9213 Gettting Started (FPGA).VI, get a error statitng that the FPGA node has duplicated terminals. When I look at the terminals I don't see any duplicated ones... I can't seem to edit this VI also. What could be causing this error and how can I resolve it?

Thanks

Jose

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,763 Views)

OK, 

I talked to an engineer and it seems that I had to separate the Auto Zero terminal from the rest. I opened a new node where only the Auto Zero was located and removed it from the original node. I was able to compile it untill I got a new error that says:

"You cannot run this VI because the target resource does not match the actual type of device.

Right-click on the FPGA target in the Project Explorer window and select Properties from the shortcut menu. Enter a Resource on the General page that matches the target type."

I went to the FPGA Target, but and I think that the default Chassis used is 910x. I'm using 9114,  I want to change this but I can't seem to be able.

Jose

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,760 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jose_Perez

Hey Jose,

You should be able to remove the incorrect backplane from the project, and then add in your backplane under the cRIO controller. It is important that the backplane in the project actually matches up to your hardware as the FPGA chips are different across our backplanes.

Regards,

Doug B

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,747 Views)

Doug,

I managed to do this. Now my program is running. I'm still having trouble with some of the modules in the chassis though. I hope to get this working soon.

Jose

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,735 Views)