From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiplot Waveform Graphs

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, 

I am working on a project in which we have to map speed and rpm of a vehicle with the time on x axis. I sucessfully maped them onto a XY graph with speed on the right hand side and rpm on the left . Now i want to change this representation into a stacked graph like structure but only using one xy graph ..  i . e, using the same x axis ... and consider speed has range of 250 and rpm woth a range of 8500 .. so the graph should be having 0 - 250 on the y axis and the just above the 250 mrgin the scaling should again start from 0 till 8500 ... is this possible... ?? 

If yes .. please help me. I am working on LabView 7.1 and i have access to labview 2011 also.

Thank You,

Anirudh

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,419 Views)

Have a look at the XY Multi Plot.vi that ships with LabVIEW. You can use the example finder to find it.

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,417 Views)

HI, 

.:aCe:.

Thanx for the Help ... But this example has the same continous scale on Y axis with multiple plots plotted aginest x axis.... But what i want is to discontiue the sacle o y axis at 250 [ suppose ] and start the next point of the scale as 0 and plot the graph above the first plotted graph .

Thank You,

Anirudh

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,407 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author chinni_AG

Sorry about that, I overlooked that bit.

Please read this: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/049C7E362BE4270A8625756E005CC46F

If thats not what you are looking for, have a look at this: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/multiple-y-axis-with-different-scale-on-a-xy-graph/m-p/1731336?requi...

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
Message 4 of 5
(3,404 Views)

Thanx aCe ... 

It helped me a lot .. But i still want some changes .. like. .. I want to see the graph of the first scale in the first half of the graph .. n on the above half of the graph i want to plot the 2nd one. i.e , i want the 2nd scale on top first scale rathe than with it or opposite to it ... 

Will be gratefull if you find a solution.

Thank You,

Anirudh

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,398 Views)