LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse click using user 32.dll not working

Hello all,

I have a very weird problem. I will try to explain it in as much detail as possible but if its still not clear please ask.

I made this tool to read mouse clicks save them in a file and simulate them later this should work along with another labview application . hence the recording screen should move back perform the click and the screen should move forward. All of which I have achieved using user 32.dll. the whole application is working fine on pc (which has windos 7  installed ) but its not working on machine which has a panda with windows 10 installed . The setting of screen to back ground and set curcours dll are working but the mouse click is not working when the other labview application is running even though the other applications are not using user .dll. note that the application is working fine even on the panda when no other application is running. i have tried to get last error and check return values upto no use all return values are normal and no error. upon a little bit of digging i came across uipi i think it might be blocking it some how but i hvae no idea if it is bkllcking it or how to stop it .

any insight would be much appreciated 

thanks in advace

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,008 Views)

If you've included user32.dll in your installation, I would recommend NOT including it, and letting it find the user32.dll that is correct for that version of Windows, instead.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,980 Views)

good idea

I have tried but its still not working

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,975 Views)