LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed function generators to mixed signal waveform graph

Hello, here is this vi which I do not understand how to align together. I tried and tried but I don't get it.

Can someone help me? I am trying to have the two clusters created and then merge them into a single mixed waveform graph. How would you do that?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,213 Views)

You need a subVI to actually generate the functions.

I would recommend you learn more about LabVIEW from here. How to Learn LV

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,200 Views)

This is hard. I don't know how to create a function generator to mix two signals. Can you help?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,143 Views)

Look in the Express palette to find some Express VI's to get a quick start.

Once you're ready, you can move onto the real VI's that are in the Signal Processing palette.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,140 Views)

I tried many things but I can't. I can't even get signal from the first cluster. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,133 Views)

Attach your latest VI.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,129 Views)

Here is my last VI. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,121 Views)

Why are you taking your signal you generating, then doing tone measurements built into a cluster then adding the to display on a graph?  You don't have any signal going into tone measurments,  and if you did, it doesn't make sense to build them into a random cluster that you then add together.

I thought you wanted to:

1.  Generate a signal.

2.  Generate another signal.

3.  Merge them.

4.  Display on the graph.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,117 Views)

That's what I am trying to do. I just can't. 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,112 Views)

You really need to take some tutorials then.  Throwing together some Express VI's tends to be lesson 1 of any tutorial.

Let me show you the functions and express VI's you need.  See if you can figure out how to wire them up.

Test-1_BD

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,104 Views)