From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing DAQ Assistant

Hello!

After installing LV8.5.1, I found out that the Daq Assistant is not showing in the express pallete.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

One Step At A Time, Maybe Two...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,875 Views)
Did you install the device drivers CD/DVD after installing LV 8.5?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,851 Views)

I had to reinstall everything and it's now working.

Thanks!

One Step At A Time, Maybe Two...
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,840 Views)

I have this exact same problem. Despite all my attempts at repairing, re-downloading, etc., no success.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(1,607 Views)

I have this exact problem. I followed everything on this thread and still have trouble.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(1,619 Views)

What version of LabVIEW and DAQmx?  Are you just missing the Assistant 😝 and have NI DAQmx palette in the Measurement I/O Functions with DAQmx VIs in it, or is everything missing?

Did you check NI-MAX Software section to see if you have a version of DAQmx installed that's compatible with your LabVIEW version??

Did you install DAQmx AFTER you installed LabVIEW???

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(1,596 Views)

I made an error. I have version 20.0 for LabVIEW and when I selected the DAQmx version off the NI site, I selected version 20.1. So, I uninstalled/reinstalled. All good now!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(1,570 Views)