LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging Multiple Arrays

Solved!
Go to solution

I've been given some old code to develop, that in the end gathers lots of information and saves it in a .csv file.

As you can see from the attached image, the code is not the prettiest. The problem I am having is that if I increase the number of values that one of the arrays has on the left hand side and increase the index number (39) by the same amount, the .csv file does not display the values and can even stop saving other values.

I can't understand why this occurs? 

Also if there is a better, cleaner way of merging all and saving these array values to a .csv file that would be great information to have.

Thanks

K. Ellis

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,894 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Bob_Schor

Hi K.,

The problem I am having is that if I increase the number of values that one of the arrays has on the left hand side and increase the index number (39) by the same amount, the .csv file does not display the values and can even stop saving other values.

You use the Interleave1DArray function. Did you read its help?

Also if there is a better, cleaner way of merging all and saving these array values to a .csv file

Why not use BuildArray instead of InterleaveArray? (The array elements will be in a different order…)

the code is not the prettiest.

Why don't you cleanup?

(For me it is also scaled too large: I have to shrink the image to ~33% to get "normal" display size…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 3
(1,892 Views)

The Build Array Function has solved the problem and I have tidied it up too!

Thanks,

K

Message 3 of 3
(1,848 Views)