LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memory Leak exe

@EthanHenry wrote:

Hmmm I'm not using any NI Hardware right now, is there any reason it'd explode in size? Windows logs reports that at one point, before it crashed, it was at about 4 GB of memory usage

If you open up the Services control panel you should be able to disable the NI Route Coordinator and see if it causes you any problems with your program running when it's off.

Also, if you go to NI-MAX and look around (expand all of the left side items), do you see anything you don't recognize in there?  It could be that your local network has NI devices which it could have added and be trying to manage.  Seems unlikely, but worth a check.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 33
(275 Views)

Sorry where is the service control panel located?

I looked in NI MAX, and other than the integrated camera I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary.

I tried ending the process and the exe seems to run fine without it, though while it was running I did notice that it seemed to increase in memory usage even when nothing was running.

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 33
(271 Views)

@EthanHenry wrote:

Sorry where is the service control panel located?

Just type "Services" in Windows start... 

Alternatively, CTRL+ALT+Esc gives you task manager, go to services tab, press the Open Services link.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 33
(253 Views)