From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Matlab Simulink

Hello:

I need to run the stepper motor, the problem is that the Logic (MATLAB code) will be interfaced by the "dSpace (Control Desk NGV version 4)", which does not support the Stepper motor block, available in the Simulink Library.

In this case I can only use the "Pulse generator block".What I need to do is that the Pulse generator will continuously generate the pulses and two (Constant Blocks) will take the input in Time (sec) and generate the pulses unless the pulse reaches the second input block value, and then it should remain at zero.

Eg: I/P(1) = 0,    I/P(2) = 20,  so a Pulse generator will generate the pulses till 20sec and then it should be stopped generating the pulses or it should remain at zero after the particular time.

The basic problem is that all of the comparison block with whom I am familiar will make the decision by looking at the "Amplitude (values on Y axis)" and I need to compare or want to make a decision by Looking the values on the (x-axis).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(5,980 Views)

Hi Mr Shayan,

This problem you are describing seems to be related only to Matlab and Simulink. I would suggest that you post on the Mathworks forums as there you are likely to get an answer to your query. This forum is focused on LabVIEW problems and discussions. The link for the Mathworks forums is below:

http://www.mathworks.co.uk/matlabcentral/answers/

If you have a specific LabVIEW question please do feel free to ask it here as we may be able to help but it seems your question is most suited for Mathworks.

Kind Regards, 

Larry Colvin
Associate Principal Engineer
Dyson Technology Ltd.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(5,948 Views)

Please sorry i was trying to post my probem

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(5,682 Views)

You should create a new thread for your question, when its not related with an existing topic.

I am not allergic to Kudos, in fact I love Kudos.

Make your LabVIEW experience more CONVENIENT.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,668 Views)

how can i create a new thread sir?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,662 Views)

Hi CHAFAH,

You can go here a add a question

http://www.mathworks.de/matlabcentral/answers/

just as simple as that

Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!'
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(5,655 Views)

Hi all Help me 

I was doing something on simlink but i want to chnage the value of simlink, that value is in matlab's graphic interface. How can i change value of simlink value and how to give value from Matlab's Graphic Interface.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,317 Views)

Hi all Help me 

I was doing something on simlink but i want to chnage the value of simlink, that value is in matlab's graphic interface. How can i change value of simlink value and how to give value from Matlab's Graphic Interface.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(5,314 Views)

Bonjour,

Comment peut on lire des données du capteur avec le matlab simulink ?

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(5,192 Views)