Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Match Pattern Syntax help

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by Huqs

Another loopless way using regular expression.

loopless-2.png

Ben64

Message 11 of 17
(785 Views)

Ben64, Thank you very much again. 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(782 Views)

Do you guys think you can further help me? This match pattern syntax was part of a bigger project. 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(766 Views)

@Huqs wrote:

Do you guys think you can further help me? This match pattern syntax was part of a bigger project. 

If you are having a different issue (not part of the Match Pattern), then start a new thread.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(762 Views)

Yeah, It's part of the same match pattern problem. I am building a VI that can load a certain type of CSV files. The file names are too big. What I am trying to do is break apart the file names and put the numerical values from the file names in Spreadsheet. Here's a snapshot of what the Input and Output I am trying to gain.

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 9.35.01 AM.png

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(760 Views)

@Huqs wrote:

Yeah, It's part of the same match pattern problem. I am building a VI that can load a certain type of CSV files. The file names are too big. What I am trying to do is break apart the file names and put the numerical values from the file names in Spreadsheet. Here's a snapshot of what the Input and Output I am trying to gain.

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 9.35.01 AM.png

use one of the methods shown in the posts above, but inside a for-loop and do some (auto)-indexing

2017-08-11_170329_for-loop.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(742 Views)

I would do something like the attached.  You can just put this inside of another FOR loop to iterate over the file names.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(737 Views)