LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marking selected points in a Graph

Is it possible to mark selected points in a XY graph ?

Lets say i have a XY graph which is made from an array. Now I want to hightlight a point with a ring or square point at specified index, say index  4 ; from the example below i want to hightlight the data points 12 & 54 See attachment.

I tried to use MAP to XY Coordinates Invoke but couldnt go further. Is there any idea to do it?

Thanks

Nghtcwrlr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,787 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,725 Views)

Hi!

I attached a VI snippet. I hope thats what you are looking for.

Regards,

Christoph

Staff Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD), Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer (CLED)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved
Message 3 of 6
(3,718 Views)

Hi Christoph

Thanks for your help. I was already trying to use the Annotation property and ws succesfull in implementing it but only problem is that only the last value is being shown in the graph. See attachment.

I will try your VI now.

Nghtcwrlr

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,703 Views)

Hello Nghtcrwlr,

modified.png

best regards
Alexander
Message 5 of 6
(3,697 Views)

I would just use a second plot with large points.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,665 Views)