LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managing Windows security window

Hi,

im in search of a solution to manage the input of "username" and "password" and "enter" in the security popup window.

The goal is to automate the manual input of this data to avoid this program stopping input.

Maybe someone has an idea

thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,093 Views)

I think this would be something MS explicitly don't want you to do. I'd be surprised if there is a decent way to do it, as it would open all kinds of doors for viruses.

What is your end goal?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,070 Views)

Hi,

my goal is to fill the text in the window and press return as i do manually.

I have programmed an application to access sharepoint data.

The sharepoint is only reachable by authorized persons (me for Example)

Now i want to share specific informations with the users of my software, authorization of them occurs in my software.

To do this a PStool is running to allow the access to the data, but the tool pops up the security window every time.

It will be sufficient to run the security window only one time at the first sharepoint connection (login status)

With the manual entry of the login at the security window all works fine.

So i want to automate the login procedure with my application.

Thomas

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,061 Views)

So accessing SharePoint data is the goal. Filling in that form is just the showstopper...

My solution would be to use a SharePoint API... I thing SharePoint has a REST interface. Not sure if it will do what you want...

Filling in that form, if you get it to work, will stop working as soon as MS updates that window...

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,049 Views)