LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for LabView 6.0.2 TTí 1906 Driver(Thurby and Thandar) Multimeter

Hello,
we are looking for an LabView 6.0.2 Driver. Our Instrument is an TTi 1906 Computing Multimeter made by Thurby an Thandar. We are using GPIB.

Greetings J.Lankenau
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,253 Views)
Juergen,
Unfortunately I was unable to find a driver for this instrument either at http://ni.com/idnet. The only TTi instrument we have a LabVIEW driver for is TTi 4503
This leaves you with one of a couple options. It may be possible to modify an existing driver to work with this instrument. Otherwise, http://www.ni.com/devzone/idnet/other.htm states a few options to obtaining a driver. Drivers are developed based on demand and popularity so the more requests, the greater the possibility that one will be developed. It would also be beneficial to notify the instrument manufacturer.

Zvezdana S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,253 Views)

Some years afterwards I have got the same problem. I want to connect this multimeter (1906 tti) and the Newport Motion controller, and obtain the voltage and current by the way I move a fiber. 
Then, I don't know how to configure the multimeter. It doesn't appears in the MAX, and I believe It's not plug and play... so I'd need drivers, but I don't know where to get them, or if there's another way to configure it.  In the same way, I don't know what kind of commands would have to send to him... I though It would have a subIV to do all this.

Any suggestion?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,912 Views)

What type of connection is there to the instruments? If they are GPIB, then they should show up when you do a scan for instruments and no drivers are required for that. If they are serial, then they will never appear in Max - only the com ports in your system.

The instrument drivers will provide a simple interface to the devices but you should have the manuals that list the commands.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,903 Views)

I already found the commands list.  I'm using GPIB connection, and one of them appears, but the other one (multimeter in this case) doesn't appear.  I don't know how to scan for instruments. I refresh the MAX but it didn't work.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,889 Views)
I've already found it.

Thanks! 🙂
Message 6 of 7
(2,886 Views)

téléchargement pilote de multimeter 1906

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,502 Views)