LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking a LabVIEW programmer

There is a tradingview.com on the site, click on charts,  there is a trending website, and there are indicators (moving average, I need moving avarage 20 and 50), I need to have two indicators in a socket at a time, more precisely, they measure the units every 1min and for tracking them together when they cross each other and then inform me that just such a ticket have crossed togher and I whant to know what ticket and that it should be send to me by e-mail. Exactly, need to extract data from website to Labview and program it that those two indicators must be tracking in real time. 

Please contact with me in private and we will discuss, how much and how long it will take.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(2,413 Views)

LabVIEW is not the best language for this type of task.. but it can do.

First of all, on what target this application will run?

Benoit

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(2,405 Views)

I know that, what type it will be better? But I think it is possible to do as simple as possible. It will be running on Windows. Can you do it? 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12
(2,402 Views)

I can, but I have no time for that. Smiley Very Happy

My kids goes first.

Benoit

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(2,393 Views)

We have time, when can you do it? In 1 week, 2 weeks?

Let me know

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(2,387 Views)

Even for a million $ it's not gonna happen... I'm not the one that will do it. I have my day job and when my day job is finish, I take care of my family.

You will still face one problem. Most of the indicator in this web page are picture to avoid what you are trying to do...

You might have to find direct link with actual data.

By the way, if you subscribe to some similar service, they already offer that email service with threshold... Why are you trying to duplicate this with LabVIEW that is not a good platform for that kind of software?

Benoit

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12
(2,380 Views)

What type of coding platform will be suitable for this task?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(2,375 Views)

Anything closer to web application will do a better job.

ASPX, HTML, even Python...

LabVIEW Is good for machine interface... it is not designed for web pages, even it can do it with some more effort.

But I am going back to the purpose of your project... Why aren't you using the existing solution out there for that?

Benoit

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(2,373 Views)

Because I understand some LabVIEW code 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12
(2,355 Views)

lol

Benoit

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12