From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Interface Not worked

Hye I just find some example for login interface, but when I run using LabVIEW 2013 32 bit, its not work. can anyone help me? I provide the VI.file , and the front panel also block diagram and detail about the example vi.

A tab control can be used to implement a simple login page to prevent users from having access to your remote panel.  As a user connects to the panel, they are presented with the login tab.  If they enter the correct username/password, the Main code tab is programmatically opened for the user to interact with your main code.  A while loop periodically checks if a user is connected to the remote panel and resets the view to the login tab if necessary.

Note:  This is ideal for a single remote panel license.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,121 Views)

Very odd program.

In what way dos it not work?

If I disconnect the part of checking the number of remote clients and force that to be True,  since I'm not working with a remote panel.  And if I type ni in the username box and labview in the password box, then the tab changes and I see random numbers being generated.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,082 Views)

It looks like you just took the example from here

Are you trying to create a login to an application locally or from another PC?

The code you show there should be used by:

1. Set up a remote panel server on PC #1

2. Start this code on PC #1

3. Go to PC #2 and open LabVIEW

4. Under the Operate menu in LabVIEW, choose "Connect to Remote Panel"

5. Enter in the address of PC #1 and choose the VI name

Is that what you're doing?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,069 Views)

00000000000.JPG11111111.JPG

I try to create username and password access to my VI project using the control tab, when user enter correct username and password, the main VI able to be access. Can anyone help me? I just use only one PC , I want to remove the remote client part.  

Im using Labview 2013 32bit.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,051 Views)

any idea anyone???

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,030 Views)