cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load Multiple csv files to one XY graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I've been trying to load multiple csv files at the same time into the same XY graph.

This will help me compare two or more graphs.

I tried a couple of methods I could think off. But now stuck

Please help

Thanks in advance

I'm sure the solution to this is gonna help many others too.

Cheers 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,693 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author amithkuttan

The XY graph can take an array of cluster (of X and Y arrays) as input. That format is what you have inside your first FOR loop but you are indexing that array out of the loop so you get a 2D array. You are then trying to display it all by putting your graph indicator inside a second loop. This is the same as placing you indicator inside your first loop and not the behavior you are looking for.

Solution: Right-click on your first FOR loop tunnel output and select Tunnel Mode - concatenating instead of indexing, then right-click on your second FOR loop and remove it. 

Message 2 of 7
(3,675 Views)

Thanks for ur solution., but not exactly what I'm looking for

I've been trying ur solution, removed the "for loop", had the tunneling mode to concatenating.

What I would like to achieve is to plot all the files from Fluorophore list to the selected list.

Double clicking on the fluorophore list sends the file to selected file list. This selection file list lot should be plotted in the graph.

but I can't seem to work it out. Please help.

Thanks in Advance

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,607 Views)

"I can't seem to work it out".

Tell us in what way you can't get it to work.

One thing I see is that your selected list, is set to only be able to select 1 item at a time.  If you want to select multiples out of that, change the selection mode from the right click menu of that control.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,599 Views)

Thank you RavensFan for your reply.

The selected list is my selected list. Its just acting as a display to what I've selected from the main Fluorophore list. I've set the loop in such a way that the filenames from this selected list is plotted on the graph.

So basically all the files that gets into the selected file list need to be plotted.

Thanks for helping

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,581 Views)

I ended up making a case just for plotting so that there's no conflict for constantly accessing files each time I add a new value to the selected list.

Now once the user is satisfied with the selected list, one can just press the PLOT button to initiate plotting the graph.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,560 Views)

I have the similar problem regarding reading multiple csv files upon selection and plotting them in one graph. Could you kindly give your final code that brought the graph? I could only do one selection at a time after I press run button. What I would like to do is read multiple selected csv files that are in a folder and plot them all in one graph. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,340 Views)