LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Light and Smoke

I've created a software on both light schedule and smoke, The problem is that when i put both together the smoke detector cant seems to work. Individually it a can work. How do i solve this. Thx in advance.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,556 Views)
Here Is the program
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,553 Views)

So far I just see Smoke and MirrorsSmiley Happy

Please attach your file.

steve

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Help the forum when you get help. Click the "Solution?" icon on the reply that answers your
question. Give "Kudos" to replies that help.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 8
(2,544 Views)
Sorry For the inconvenience
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,543 Views)

Still no program....

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,540 Views)
Sorry Once again
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,488 Views)

Here is the program

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,485 Views)

While this appears to be a different VI, it seems heavily related to the code you posted in your other thread.

Except your problems here seem to be worse because you've added more sequence frames and case structures and while loops in ways that are just never going to work together.  Many of your case structures in the later sequence frames are completely unnecessary.  The code is in the True case.  But the False case can never run anyway because the boolean wire coming in must always be true since it is dependent on the early while loop stopping by way of a True boolean to the stop terminal.

In this code, you have a lot of hidden stop buttons.  Along with the way too deep nesting of while loops, you have a situation where you can never stop your code, either because the user can't see some of the stop buttons needed to stop some of the loops, or you need to be sure of executing just the right combination of Stop buttons so you can get the nested while loops to stop without restarting again.

Please refer to my comments in the other thread and then take the LabVIEW tutorials.  You may even want to turn on Highlight Execution to watch how the data flows within your VI. This should make it more obvious as to why your code just doesn't work.

Message 8 of 8
(2,480 Views)