LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview to Raspberry Pi

I am trying to interface a Keithley DAQ6510 LabView code with Raspberry Pi. I want to send a signal that is acquired from my data acquisition unit to Raspberry Pi. Basically I want to send a string from a for loop to a while loop. My code is attached and if you look at the block diagram you will see where my issue is. Does anyone know how to do this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(996 Views)

@HALOBEAST999 wrote:

I am trying to interface a Keithley DAQ6510 LabView code with Raspberry Pi. I want to send a signal that is acquired from my data acquisition unit to Raspberry Pi. Basically I want to send a string from a for loop to a while loop. My code is attached and if you look at the block diagram you will see where my issue is. Does anyone know how to do this?

Hi, @HALOBEAST999,

Just to make sure I understand, regarding sending the data from your for loop to your while loop.

1. Are you trying to send the data every iteration of the for loop?
  2. Or build a packet of data in the for-loop that is then sent to the while loop?

For the first, you'll need some other way of transferring the data (a Producer-Consumer design with a queue looks appropriate to my inexperienced eye).

For the second, if you want to:

• Send one aggregated string, then you'll need to
    • build it up in the for loop (or else combine it outside of the for loop)
  • Send each element from the Auto-indexed array
    • Make the while loop input tunnel as "Auto-Indexed"
    • (Something tells me this has some big red flags with it, but I think someone more experienced should comment.)

Which of these (or something else) are you trying to do?

-joeorbob

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(973 Views)