From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview keep pausing

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello guys, sorry for this silly question but i dont know what happend and how to solve it. I think that it is really easy problem but still cant find the settings to change it. After i start my program i pushed pause button, but after that it is impossible to stop this button pausing my program, even if i start my whole program again. So when i start this program it wil pause after one loop, when i push pause button again ti will do one more loop and pause again. How to unpause my program. It is driving me crazy and i thaught that i understand labview well.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,356 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author BMAJTZ

Have you a "breakpoint" set, a little red dot on a wire or maybe a while frame of a loop or sequence structure that has a red border? Right click, using the wiring tool, on a wire (any, it doesn't matter), and scroll down to "Breakpoint", selecting "Breakpoint Manager". That will show whether there are any breakpoints set.

Putnam
Certified LabVIEW Developer

Senior Test Engineer North Shore Technology, Inc.
Currently using LV 2012-LabVIEW 2018, RT8.5

LabVIEW Champion

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,350 Views)

Nice thank you very much, i knew that there is somethink easy like this.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,347 Views)