From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview driven USB Label printer

LabView USB driver for Zebra TLP 2844.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 30
(5,783 Views)

Hey Brian,

could you send me a Brother P-TOUCH template that works with your code?

Tnx!

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 30
(5,608 Views)

Hi All,

Have a Citizen iDP 3550 Dot Matrix printer -- use System Exec.vi to and .bat files -- use LPT > COM3 METHOD, to Print labels to it.  -- can send the code serial port

Question: Now have USB CT-S310II, HAVE TO WRITE labels to this using LabVIEW?  Can you send me the USB driver you talk about in the forum?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 30
(5,127 Views)

I tried to use the example and I must have missed something, I get an error for all of the functions not supported in current target.  I am fairly new to this, is there something I am missing?

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 30
(4,498 Views)
Hi Brian and all, how can we control the print quantity and let it cut at last label? BROTHER PT-9600
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 30
(4,084 Views)

Hi JB,

Could you share your Citizen drivers also? We have a couple Citizen printers (cl-s321 and cl-s300) and we need to send several commands for printer status and label printing.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

My email is dbarti@6tlengineering.com

Thank you in advance,

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 30
(3,480 Views)

Hi everyone, please i need to generate a raster data from text and print it to file. for me to be able to use with brother printer p750w on labview. i got to know from the software manual that the printing is done using a raster data...please anyone who can help with a sample program in labview to either print "abcd" or "1234"  or "A+B-G=H". on a brother printer PT-P750W......thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 30
(3,366 Views)

Look into the Report Generation Toolkit or review this method - http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/4334712A8AFB989E86256514006DDC69?OpenDocument

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 30
(3,359 Views)

Dear sir,

I need the driver for serial and usb to communicate to citizen printer. Kindly help me.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 30
(3,191 Views)

I am using this to print sticker from Brother QL-800 model when i run this code with P-Touch template it gives me error The server threw an exception.in Brother Print Label Example.vi

and when i monitor this code it gives me false on each invoke node,

and printer is working properly when i print the same template from P-Touch editor 5.2.

Please help me to find out the solution for this printer

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 30
(3,004 Views)