Did you mean: 

Labview driven USB Label printer

LabView USB driver for Zebra TLP 2844.

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 30
(5,789 Views)

Hey Brian,

could you send me a Brother P-TOUCH template that works with your code?

Tnx!

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 30
(5,614 Views)

Hi All,

Have a Citizen iDP 3550 Dot Matrix printer -- use System Exec.vi to and .bat files -- use LPT > COM3 METHOD, to Print labels to it.  -- can send the code serial port

Question: Now have USB CT-S310II, HAVE TO WRITE labels to this using LabVIEW?  Can you send me the USB driver you talk about in the forum?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 30
(5,133 Views)

I tried to use the example and I must have missed something, I get an error for all of the functions not supported in current target.  I am fairly new to this, is there something I am missing?

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 30
(4,504 Views)
Hi Brian and all, how can we control the print quantity and let it cut at last label? BROTHER PT-9600
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 30
(4,090 Views)

Hi JB,

Could you share your Citizen drivers also? We have a couple Citizen printers (cl-s321 and cl-s300) and we need to send several commands for printer status and label printing.

Your help would be very much appreciated.

My email is dbarti@6tlengineering.com

Thank you in advance,

Best regards.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 30
(3,486 Views)

Hi everyone, please i need to generate a raster data from text and print it to file. for me to be able to use with brother printer p750w on labview. i got to know from the software manual that the printing is done using a raster data...please anyone who can help with a sample program in labview to either print "abcd" or "1234"  or "A+B-G=H". on a brother printer PT-P750W......thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 30
(3,372 Views)

Look into the Report Generation Toolkit or review this method - http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/4334712A8AFB989E86256514006DDC69?OpenDocument

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 30
(3,365 Views)

Dear sir,

I need the driver for serial and usb to communicate to citizen printer. Kindly help me.

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 30
(3,197 Views)

I am using this to print sticker from Brother QL-800 model when i run this code with P-Touch template it gives me error The server threw an exception.in Brother Print Label Example.vi

and when i monitor this code it gives me false on each invoke node,

and printer is working properly when i print the same template from P-Touch editor 5.2.

Please help me to find out the solution for this printer

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 30
(3,010 Views)