LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Ubidots

Solved!
Go to solution
hello, im dandi. i have trouble, i want to get 2 or more value from ubidot to labview, i have done following step from this site
and it's work, but it's just tutorial how to get 1 value from ubidots, and i can not get two or more value from more variable.
so, my question is how to get 2 or 3 value from more variable, i hope you anybody can solve it, sory if my english is not good, please help me, thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(5,140 Views)

Hi dandi,

i can not get two or more value from more variable.

The example explains you need to provide an ID for each variable. Did you try this?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(5,132 Views)

You haven't given us anything to show what you've done in LabVIEW and how it doesn't work.

And what is Ubidots?  The link you gave us talks about how it communicates with LabVIEW, but doesn't say anything about what it actually is.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(5,127 Views)

I quickly read the title and thought I found something like "LabVIEW Proverbs", except about less-than-intelligent LabVIEW programmers.  I am disappoint.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 4 of 11
(5,101 Views)
Solution
Accepted by RavensFan

See http://help.ubidots.com/developers/labview-and-ubidots-example for more examples of LabVIEW + Ubidots that include real-time interaction and of how to GET data using the Ubidots' variable API label (not the ID), which should make it easier:

labview-get-ubidots.gif

To get more variables just copy and paste the code more times but changing the URL of the variable you wish to read. See here the API docs to get values.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(5,068 Views)

ok i will try this one

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(5,063 Views)

i will try it

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(5,060 Views)

it's work very well, thanks you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(5,045 Views)

Then you should mark the message that actually gave you the solution as the solution and not your own thank you message.  Go to the options menu to the upper right of your message to unmark it as the solution.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(5,036 Views)

Can you please mark my previous message as the actual solution.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(4,994 Views)