LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Project

Solved!
Go to solution

billko:I know, it was just a suggestion to the more normal practise. In some parts of my current company some do the same, but without crc and all the fancy stuff. They feel is it faster to update the "program" with all the vi's needed, its just a copy past operation, and then they can debug if something goes wrong.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(231 Views)

@dkfire wrote:

@billkoI know, it was just a suggestion to the more normal practise. In some parts of my current company some do the same, but without crc and all the fancy stuff. They feel is it faster to update the "program" with all the vi's needed, its just a copy past operation, and then they can debug if something goes wrong.

I have had a lot of success using SVN to update my test systems.  I just have an extra "server" computer to hold the repository and all of the systems can just do an update when changes are made.  It works beautifully, especially in the integration and debug phase.  And my test systems do NOT touch the company network.  I just have a small network between my test systems.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(223 Views)