LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview Calculator Help Please.

Thom25 wrote:
DFGray, I downloaded some kind of stuffit program to open the file but its giving me an Engine Error, saying that Archive Verification Failed?  Is there any way I can open the VI separately?

It is actually a zip file. Just change the extension from .sit to .zip and things should work just fine.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,395 Views)
If you get Gretchen drunk, she may help you!  Hey taking notes in class may help too.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,395 Views)
I dont take notes from people who cant spell the word "my" correctly.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,384 Views)
The file is a standard ZIP file created by WinZip 9.0.  WinXP and Vista have native ZIP support (treated like a folder).  If you want more control, you can uncompress it with WinZip (commercial), IZArc (free), or 7-Zip (free).  Most Linux distros include an archive manager which will handle ZIP files (KDE and GNOME both have one).  Macs also have native ZIP support.  You really shouldn't have to download anything.  Make sure the filename ends with .zip.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,360 Views)

DFGray wrote:
The file is a standard ZIP file created by WinZip 9.0.  WinXP and Vista have native ZIP support (treated like a folder).
Some of the problem seems to stem from the fact that IE is confused about the file type in this case. There must be something special about this file, because I never had problems such as this with zip attachments in the past.

Maybe your web team can figure out why it shows a *.zip but want to be saved as *.sit for no obvious reason.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,341 Views)
Hi all,

Here is a calculator I made awhile back.  I doubt you still need it as last semester is over, but it is a good application to look at for good LabVIEW programming practices.  You will need LabVIEW 8.5 to view it.

Regards,
Erik J.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,223 Views)