LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 8.5 Drivers for Advantech PCI 1710

Hi, did anyone out there deal with the Advantech PCI 1710 card ?

If you did, I would like to know if there is a driver support for Labview 8.5 and above. Advantech claims that it has drivers upto labivew 7.1. But I am just hoping if it also supports labview 8.5.

-Thanks

Sreedhar

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(5,540 Views)
I think the weak point is the drivers compatibly with your OS. Why not test it. If the driver is compatible it should really not matter if you are running 7.0 or 8.5. Labview 7.0 VIs can be read by 8.xx

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(5,536 Views)

Good one... I also thought the same and have already asked the local vendor here to provide me with a demo card before I procure it. but in the mean time, if I can get some inputs from ppl (Dos and Don'ts) it will be great.

since I will be using it for the first time, I am not sure if I would get the performance comparable to NI cards.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(5,529 Views)

how can i get the software for pci1720 of advantech to interface with national instrument labview 8.5,please reply soon.

from

ranita

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(5,032 Views)

Advantech. Did you even try to Google the vendor?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(5,024 Views)

can you please explain the answer,i am very much worried of not getting any clear idea of the project.

thanking you

ranita

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,990 Views)

You asked where to get the software and I gave you the link. What don't you understand?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,982 Views)

Also Google is your friend. So perhaps it is time to brush up your Google-fu. Do a search for say Advantech PCI 1710 labview. On the first page you will find some links that will help you.  

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,972 Views)

sir

you are healping me lot to find a way but i have searched a lot,but no result.I can.t get a way to enter my project,Did you know whether really dll file available that support advantech pci card with national instrument labview?

with regards

ranita

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(4,959 Views)

I simply don't understand why you are having so much trouble. Go to the Advantech link I provided. They have a search box. Enter 1720. That will bring you to the product page. Click on the '"Manual/Driver" link. Click on the link "Advantech's Drivers for 3rd Party Software". Download the one you want - there are 2.

Please do not post any questions about installation, how to use, etc., to this board. First contact is Advantech. They make the board and wrote the drivers. When I gave you the link 2 days ago, you should have gone there directly and not wasted so much time.

Message 10 of 10
(4,953 Views)