From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 6

bonjour,

Où puis je télécharger la version demo de Labview 6.1 ??

je possède Labview 2009 mais je dois faire une appli sur Windows 98 .

Mke

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(3,480 Views)

Translation

hello,

Where can I download the demo version of Labview 6.1??

I have Labview 2009 but I must make an application on Windows 98.

Mke

Message 2 of 11
(3,458 Views)

Hi,

Veuillez entrer en contact avec votre bureau local de Ni. Ils peuvent te fournir une version de LabVIEW 6.x.

Translation:

Please contact your local NI Office. They can provide you with an 6.x version.

Christian

Message 3 of 11
(3,454 Views)
Labview 7.0 should also work fine with 98 .
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(3,451 Views)
chart.PNG
Message 5 of 11
(3,450 Views)

merci.

Thanks .

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(3,412 Views)

Have an old LV app requiring labview 6 runtime engine.  Now trying to run it on MS Vista 32 bit.  Is there any libraries upgrade migration support without having to change the original  

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(3,001 Views)

You could try to install the LV 6 runtime on your Vista computer.  You might get lucky and your .exe will work.  But there is no support for Vista, so if you're not lucky enough, you'll have to get a newer version of LabVIEW, upconvert your VI's and rebuild the application.

Message 8 of 11
(2,992 Views)

Hey gilher,

As stated in the following document, you have very little luck running your application on Vista with LV6 RunTime Engine :

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/B972242574D4BB99862575A7007520CB?OpenDocument

The best you can do if it fails is to upgrade your code in LV8.2.1 or later, and rebuild, just like Ravens said. If there are not too many VIs, you can ask to upconvert them here.

Regards,

Eric M. - Senior Software Engineer
Certified LabVIEW Architect - Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer - Certified LabWindows™/CVI Developer
Neosoft Technologies inc.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(2,978 Views)

Well I would try that , but I no longer have the disks, the old pc it was on is now long gone (buried/landfill) and I can't seem to find version 6 on the NI support page....so SOL I guess.  I saw the matrix reference by Eric.M.  I will try the upconvert forum.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(2,964 Views)