From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2019 Software Download Issue

Solved!
Go to solution

Dear Team,

I facing issue with Labview 2019 (ni-labview-2019_19.1_suite_online_repack). Please find the attached snapshot.so i kindly request you to resolve this issue. Hope am looking forward for your reply.

Error.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,920 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lucky36

I'm assuming you did not go to ni.com/info and put in the Error Code.  

Solution

Here are some of the reasons why you encounter this error and the corresponding solutions:
  • You are using Direct Access, and you are on an IPv6 only network. You will experience networking issues, and can't install any products from NI Package Manager if you are on an IPv6 only network.
  • You can't access any of NI URLs due to some networking issues. If you can't access any of the below URLs using Telnet or another tool, you need to contact your IT department to make sure the corresponding ports are open.
    • download.ni.com on port 80
    • conduit-locator.ni.com on port 443
    • conduit.ni.com on port 443
  • Your proxy (though Internet Options in Windows) is not set up correctly. If you are behind a proxy server, make sure to use http proxy servers. Otherwise you can use the following workaround:
    • Open %localappdata%\National Instruments\NI Package Manager\nipkg.ini
    • Fill out the proxyserver=<field> with your proxy information. The field format usually is host:port but you can ask your IT department to confirm.
  • Your system does not trust NI's https certificates. You should contact your IT department to confirm the certificate settings.
  • Make sure you are not using a VPN, as this can also affect or block the installation.
  • Try a different network. Sometimes networks have other limitations that can prevent NI Package Manager from working properly. Try another network, such as your home network or using your phone as a WiFi hotspot.
  • Work with your IT department to ensure that your Windows user account has proper administer privileges. 
  • Check if you have antivirus software running. If so, try turning it off.
  • This error can also happen if you have upgraded from early versions of NIPM. The INI file for the feed has changed, but the software still references the old INI file. If you have an nipkg.ini file inside C:\Program Files\National Instruments\NI Package Manager\Settings, delete this file.

Additional Information

In case you're using Windows 10, this may also be caused by compatibility configuration. To solve it, go to the folder where the executable is saved, right click it and select Properties. On the Compatibility tab, under the Compatibility mode section check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for:"

Bob Schor

Message 2 of 7
(2,872 Views)

Dear Team,

Thank for your quick response. I can able to download when I connected to different network. Thanks a lot . if I am facing any issue , I will be intimate you. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,788 Views)

Then you should mark Bob's message as the solution rather than your own thank you message.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,765 Views)

No.  Bob's message.  Not mine.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,737 Views)

THIS DID NOT WORK FOR ME. I had a similar problem, unable to reach the feeds behind my proxy, but updating that nipkg.ini file did nothing.

My solution: add the "proxyserver" configuration variable to:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\NI Package Manager\Settings\ni-package-manager-defaults.ini

I'm not entirely sure why the other locations don't work, but does it require me to delete this file? If so, the answer should be updated to clarify.

Additionally, perhaps the issue was that the configuration section for the `nipkg.ini` file was missing - I couldn't find any documentation that explains what options are available for the users. Does anyone have a link to the documentation?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,450 Views)

Hello jglover7,

I'm facing the same problem, I tried to add proxyserver in the file :

ni-package-manager-defaults.ini

but it doesn't work.

I wrote proxyserver=http://myproxyadress:port

Any idea of what could be wrong ?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,021 Views)