LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2019 FPGA compilation error

Hi Bathank,

Attached the 17 version for your reference. Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(340 Views)

Thank you very much for attaching the code. I have noticed the following things:

1.) There is significant difference in FPGA available resources 7842R Vs 7851R. 7851R is having less number of resources compared to 7842R. Please check in the PDF page No. 4 under reconfigurable FPGA column. So you have to really think if you need this migration. If yes please consider the following steps:

2.)  Please read the comments in the attached picture:7851R_DMA.png

3.)7851R_Enum.png

4.)7851R_subVI.png

Please let me know your feedback.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(321 Views)

Hi Bathank,

Many thanks for your deep investigation and suggestion.

1.To be honest, I don't know if the number of elements MUST be 8192 or not. It is a legacy code and no way to know the details. About this, I have tried to decrease the number to 4096 as LucianM's suggestion, It was compiled successfully. Would you please inform what difference on this change? It will be clear for me. 

2. This code is for common driver usage. It is associated with different applications. So the enum has some options over there. I will try to optimize the type of enum to U8-bit.

3. About FP array replaced by DMA, Could you please give a example on it? I have no idea about that. I will try to use SubVI to optimize the structure.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(308 Views)