From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Labview 2015 scrollbar bug on block diagram

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi!

I am using Labview 2015 SP1 Professional. I am using windows 10. Everytime I do an action on block diagram I get annoying move to the right on my scrollbar. Does anybody else has this annoying "feature"? I tried on three different computers and evertime the same also on windows 7.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,092 Views)

I don't have this problem on my install. Is it replicable with a brand new VI? What steps exactly are you going through to cause it to occur?

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,088 Views)

Ok. Some Vi do this some not. I dont know exactly what causes it since I didnt set any settings. Its all default. I will try to look a little further into Options if I accidently mark anything and I will respond here if it still "a bug". For now it looks like its my fault. I just have to find it.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,077 Views)

Can you attach one of the VIs that has the issue?

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,069 Views)

Its one of my companys biggest Vis that I cannot share. However I made a copy and deleted all the elements and start from scratch and the problem is gone. Funny though because that means it is not the settings. If the trouble will repeat on a Vi that is not mission critical and I can share I will share it. Tnx for your time for now.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,043 Views)

I'm curious what you deleted that removed the issue. If you're curious enough to debug at this point, you could always remove components one at a time until the issue goes away since apparently deleting all of the components did the trick. It might be a bug specific to a single BD item in 2015.

Thanks are best given in the form of Kudos and Marked Solutions (Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines). Marked Solutions help others find this post when they have the same issue and Kudos motivate us all to keep coming back to help! Smiley Wink

Cheers

Message 6 of 7
(3,029 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aucman

There was a bug with nested structures that had "autogrow" enabled. Try turning autogrow off on all of your structures.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,012 Views)