LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView error code 1671 - python node

Hi,

I am trying to run a python program with external libraries (numpy, pandas, matplotlib...) from LabView. As it doesn't work, I have made a simple script to find out what is wrong, in which I just import numpy and return a string.When I import numpy (both inside and outside the function), I get the error "[WinError 193] %1 is not a valid win32 application". If I run the same function without including numpy, it works.I have numpy installed in the same folder where I have the Python program (..\testo0-numpy\labView_visc_press_v1.py), numpy (..\testo0-numpy) and the Labview project (..\testo0-numpy).

If I import pandas instead of numpy, the error is "no module named pandas", which I assume is because I don't have it installed in the same folder.

I attach images of the folder, the python code and the Labview code and output.

Does anyone know how to solve my problem? Thank you very much in advance,
Marta

Labview errorLabview errorPython test scriptPython test scriptLabview codeLabview codeFolderFolder

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,727 Views)

Edit: My version of LabView is 2020 SP1, I have several Python versions (3.6 and 3.8 32bits. 3.7 64bits) installed and I work with Windows10.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,667 Views)

I'm having the same problem.

to start make sure you have the python3.6 directory in the system variables. There are a couple of more that you need, but if you click the install to path button when you install python it will add them for you. 

My problem is that I can run a script with pandas, but if I try to read a csv it throws an error that I am missing a module or file.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,551 Views)