LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView VI in text format

@paul_cardinale wrote:

And where on Earth do you work where people are on vacation 1/8th of the time?

I said vacation or travel for like an onsite.  That being said I did some quick math, 5 weeks vacation, lets round up to 2 weeks of holiday, and that is actually more than 1/8th.  Of course to be fair the situation I was talking about was with mostly junior engineers who weren't getting that much, but the majority of the engineers I work with now are getting about that much time off so I think the 1/8th thing is still about right.

BTW Paul I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm just trying to tell stories of how I've seen it work at previous companies.  I get the feeling one or both of us are having a bad day. 

Edit: USA, automotive industry.

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 22
(695 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

@paul_cardinale wrote:

And where on Earth do you work where people are on vacation 1/8th of the time?

I said vacation or travel for like an onsite.  That being said I did some quick math, 5 weeks vacation, lets round up to 2 weeks of holiday, and that is actually more than 1/8th.  Of course to be fair the situation I was talking about was with mostly junior engineers who weren't getting that much, but the majority of the engineers I work with now are getting about that much time off so I think the 1/8th thing is still about right.

BTW Paul I'm not trying to be argumentative, I'm just trying to tell stories of how I've seen it work at previous companies.  I get the feeling one or both of us are having a bad day. 

Edit: USA, automotive industry.

I'm 5 years past my life expectancy.  Every day that I wake up is a good day.

"If you weren't supposed to push it, it wouldn't be a button."
Message 22 of 22
(649 Views)