From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabView Code

Hello,

As part of a college project i have been asked to labview code a biaxial test rig that allows strains of different magnitudes to be applied in the x and y direction. I have all the other code just need this part

Can anyone help please ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,464 Views)

I suggest you start here also there are a few links at the top of the main forum page under "LabVIEW Training Resources" with more training options.

Nobody it going to do your homework for you.

You are going to have to make a valid attempt at solving this first.

Then when you get stuck post some code and ask some questions.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,432 Views)

@Rgriff97 wrote:

ave all the other code just need this part

This is not clear at all. What kind of "other code" do you have and what part of the problem is thus already solved? What is still missing?

Why did they ask you to do this?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,413 Views)

Hello,

The biaxial test tig currently runs with the code that it there but the code needs to be modified in order to allow strains of different magnitudes to be applied in x and y direction. If you could gudie me how to do this that would be great!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,393 Views)

WE need to see the code you've already built. Please upload your VI, NOT PICTURES OF YOUR VI.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,387 Views)

@Rgriff97 wrote:

Hello,

The biaxial test tig currently runs with the code that it there but the code needs to be modified in order to allow strains of different magnitudes to be applied in x and y direction. If you could gudie me how to do this that would be great!

Thanks

Not without seeing your code.

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,383 Views)