LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEWHTTPClient.lvlib:OpenHandle.vi:6450001, Error Code: -1967362015

Hi

My project consists of two parts. First Part uses 'HTTP Client: Open Handle.vi'. Second Part uses VIs from OPC UA Utility. Both Parts have serves functions, but they are NOT REALATED TO EACH OTHER

When I run the project in LabVIEW (Development Environment), it runs without any errors. But when I run the Executable File of the Project, I get Error : -1967362015 from 'HTTP Client: Open Handle.vi'.

Interestingly, when I delete/disable Vi(s) of OPC UA Utility from the second part, the executable doesn't throw any error (-1967362015).

Both Parts of the Project are not dependent on each other and work perfectly in Development Mode. But if I include any VI from 'NI OPC UA Utility' in any part of the code, the executable will throw the error -1967362015.

The previous version of the project didn't use OPC UA Utility files, and its executable was working properly. But the latest project uses OPC UA Utility files and its executable throws error. 

So, I'm thinking that there is some sort of connection between 'LabVIEW HTTP Client' Library and NI OPC UA Utility.

Note: For Easy understanding, I have shared two images (Executable) of Both Cases (OPC Disabled and Enabled).

I will be really thankful if you provide your input regarding my query.

Thanks,

Mitul Bhavsar

Sr. Product Developer (LabVIEW)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(610 Views)