LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW installations problems

Dear, all
the first time i was succeed to install it ,but I can not install the labview after i remove the old version, and every time i got the following things. 
i also close all the windows firewall and virus software. it still can not work.
please help me. many thanks.

LabVIEW 2012 English
WARNING: Windows Firewall Might Be Enabled
You have a version of the Windows operating system that enables the Windows Firewall by default. When you first launch LabVIEW, a dialog might appear that gives you the option to receive information over the network. National Instruments recommends you select "Unblock" so that you can use all the networking features in LabVIEW. Refer to ni.com/info and enter the info code expm69 for more information.

Best 

TAO

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,775 Views)

Dear, all
the first time i was succeed to install it ,but I can not install the labview after i remove the old version, and every time i got the following things. 
i also close all the windows firewall and virus software. it still can not work.
please help me. many thanks.

LabVIEW 2012 English
WARNING: Windows Firewall Might Be Enabled
You have a version of the Windows operating system that enables the Windows Firewall by default. When you first launch LabVIEW, a dialog might appear that gives you the option to receive information over the network. National Instruments recommends you select "Unblock" so that you can use all the networking features in LabVIEW. Refer to ni.com/info and enter the info code expm69 for more information
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,792 Views)

Hi matao,

I moved your message into its own thread.

Next time please create a new thread for your own question instead of hijacking an (totally) unrelated thread!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,782 Views)

soy, i just learn how to post 

thank

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,778 Views)

Hey Matao,

Have you managed to install LabVIEW or the problem still persists?

Regards,

-Natalia

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,637 Views)
I have the same problem.Can anyone solve the problem for me? thanks!!!
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,435 Views)
What version of windows you have?
-Did you disable Antivirus, firewall?
-What version you are trying to install?
-What error you got? Post screenshot if possible to understand problem better.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,431 Views)

That message is just a warning. You should be able to continue with the installation.

LabVIEW Champion, CLA, CLED, CTD
(blog)
Message 8 of 8
(3,424 Views)