LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW: USRP Tx IQ samples from .csv file

Hello all,

I was hoping to get some advice on how to transmit an array of comma separated IQ samples from a USRP.  My current set up consists of

LabVIEW 2016

NI USRP driver

NI USRP 2932

I have successfully transmitted a few waveforms using examples I have found on the forum so I know the correct software is in place.  I have read that it is possible to transmit an array of IQ samples from a file but I haven't seen an example on how to do so.  I am still a little new to LabVIEW so any help is appreciated.  If any other info would be helpful I will try to provide it.  Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,655 Views)

IQ data what you need is 1D array of complex numbers. So if you'll have some spreadsheet file with this data, written with some separator, you'll be able to read it in LabVIEW.  You can check some similar topics on this forum - there is no direct answer, but you can get the idea from it.

P.S. I don't have installed software for USRP, so can not be particular... But checking some similar topics like How to store/write received IQ dataHow Can I Write and Read Binary Files Using LabVIEW?, etc. maybe could help...

Sincerely, kosist90

logos_middle.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,647 Views)