From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW - SOLIDWORKS SoftMotion (Error -77080)

Hi, I'm stucked in my project since this error started appearing. I've searched a lot in Internet but I haven't found a solution yet. It would be much appreciated if you can help me, thanks.

PD: It happens with my project and also with default examples. I've tried disabling/enabling SolidWorks Motion Module, deploying motors in separate, opening SolidWorks and then Labview and vice versa.

77080.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,214 Views)

I'm still stucked. I tried opening SolidWorks from LabVIEW but popup window is still appearing.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,051 Views)

Hello,

I hope you are doing fine. I did some research about your issue and it seems to be common. I believe checking this  older forum could worth the try:

Discusiones-sobre-Productos-NI/error-77080-An-error-ocurred-while-reading-deploying-data/m-p/3149989

I will also recommend verifying if you are following the steps from this tutorial:

http://www.ni.com/tutorial/9566/en/

Randy @Rscd27@
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,035 Views)

Thanks for your answer. I've already read that link and a lot of others, I haven't found a solution yet. Help.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,013 Views)

I believe maybe using this example could work:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/Discusiones-sobre-Productos-NI/error-77080-An-error-ocurred-while-reading-de...

Randy @Rscd27@
Message 5 of 8
(3,949 Views)

It's weird. I opened the project mentioned in that link, I ran it, closed it, opened my project and now it works. Thanks for your help. Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,917 Views)

I am really glad that it worked. Remember to mark my answer as correct :)!!!

Randy @Rscd27@
Message 7 of 8
(3,883 Views)

MUCHAS GRACIAS. PUDE SOLUCIONAR EL ERROR GRACIAS A ESTA RESPUESTA

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,098 Views)