LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Quick Reference Card No longer shipping?

The quick reference is fine, but the real power is in quick drop commands, and shortcuts which as far as I know aren't documented in such a nice single sheet layout.  

Internally we have several QD commands and shortcuts added when installing a VIPM package.  This also adds the help documentation under Help >> <Company Name> >> Quick Drop.  Attached are two such documents, one for the commands which shows the commands that you have after installing the reuse.  It also breaks it up into normal NI ones, and ones that get added.  And we have another document which shows the shortcuts and what function they drop.  This PDF is partially generated by using code posted here which basically goes through all your quick drop commands and generates HTML showing the icon and shortcut.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,289 Views)

Well, only a box of tea-bags and a plastic container holding 3.5" floppies (??? what are those, Daddy?) fell on the floor.  There are, indeed, a bunch I didn't know.  Mine has a 2006 copyright notice , and a Cereal (mis-spelling is deliberate) number of 2006-6673-104-101-D.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,283 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

The quick reference is fine, but the real power is in quick drop commands, and shortcuts which as far as I know aren't documented in such a nice single sheet layout.

Talk to Darren about a nice mouse pad.  They are documented there.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,255 Views)

crossrulz wrote:

Oh I forgot about that and am using it right now (guess I don't look down much).  It is missing the wire objects, but I also had a need to add our custom ones.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,248 Views)

@Hooovahh wrote:

crossrulz wrote:

Oh I forgot about that and am using it right now (guess I don't look down much).  It is missing the wire objects, but I also had a need to add our custom ones.

I would like to get one

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,201 Views)

@JÞB wrote:

@Hooovahh wrote:

crossrulz wrote:

I would like to get one

Darren was giving them away at NI Week.  See what you missed out on this year?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,184 Views)