From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Justificaiton

Solved!
Go to solution

Gregory,

Yeah...on a LabVIEW forum I'm sure I'll be able to get plenty of LabVIEW help, haha.  In all seriousness, like I said in the OP, my last employer used LabVIEW extensively.  I never got to the point of working IN LV, but more on the technician and front end side.  I'd love to be able to convince my current employer to shift toward LV and NI for our testing needs - we currently have just a bastardization of equipment from a plethora of companies.  I believe the Core 1 and Core 2 training classes are about $3,700 so I'm really trying to gather as much information as possible so I can adequately answer any questions my supervisors might have when I pitch them the idea of letting me take the training and move forward with LV and NI.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(186 Views)

If you don't mind doing self-paced training, then those courses (along with many more) are included online with any LabVIEW version while your SSP (standard service program) is active.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(184 Views)