LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Context Menus?

Does LabVIEW have built in support for context menus? I would like the ability to associate a customized menu with a particular control or object and I'm drawing blanks. I've tried the ActiveX popup menu control and can't seem to figure out how it works!

Thanks,
Mark
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(1,827 Views)
> Does LabVIEW have built in support for context menus? I would like
> the ability to associate a customized menu with a particular control
> or object and I'm drawing blanks. I've tried the ActiveX popup menu
> control and can't seem to figure out how it works!
>

Not built-in support, at least not yet. You are probbly better off
using SDK functions to create and track the menu if the ActiveX control
doesn't work.

Greg McKaskle
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(1,827 Views)
Hi,

I've made a dll wrapper once, that does this. I'll be happy to send it to
you.

Regards,

Wiebe.



"MJP" wrote in message
news:50650000000800000016410000-1012609683000@exchange.ni.com...
> Does LabVIEW have built in support for context menus? I would like
> the ability to associate a customized menu with a particular control
> or object and I'm drawing blanks. I've tried the ActiveX popup menu
> control and can't seem to figure out how it works!
>
> Thanks,
> Mark
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(1,827 Views)
If you want it, you'll have to give me a valid email....

"AIR" wrote in message news:a7n7ld$g6n$1@news1.xs4all.nl...
> Hi,
>
> I've made a dll wrapper once, that does this. I'll be happy to send it to
> you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Wiebe.
>
>
>
> "MJP" wrote in message
> news:50650000000800000016410000-1012609683000@exchange.ni.com...
> > Does LabVIEW have built in support for context menus? I would like
> > the ability to associate a customized menu with a particular control
> > or object and I'm drawing blanks. I've tried the ActiveX popup menu
> > control and can't seem to figure out how it works!
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Mark
>
>
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(1,827 Views)
Mark,

It seems my own email address is wrong... In this mail it should be ok.

Regards,

Wiebe.



"AIR" wrote in message news:a8rkrp$bq4$1@news1.xs4all.nl...
> If you want it, you'll have to give me a valid email....
>
> "AIR" wrote in message news:a7n7ld$g6n$1@news1.xs4all.nl...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've made a dll wrapper once, that does this. I'll be happy to send it
to
> > you.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Wiebe.
> >
> >
> >
> > "MJP" wrote in message
> > news:50650000000800000016410000-1012609683000@exchange.ni.com...
> > > Does LabVIEW have built in support for context menus? I would like
> > > the ability to associate a customized menu with a particular control
> > > or object and I'm drawing blanks.
I've tried the ActiveX popup menu
> > > control and can't seem to figure out how it works!
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Mark
> >
> >
>
>
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,827 Views)